Sally Harpole has been appointed as arbitrator and/or mediator in over 120 international commercial cases in Asia, Europe and North America.
She has served as an arbitrator for arbitrations conducted pursuant to the UNCITRAL arbitration rules, local laws and the procedural rules of the following institutions:
- China International Economic & Trade Arbitration Commission (CIETAC)
- Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre (HKIAC)
- International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
- International Center for Dispute Resolution (ICDR) & American Arbitration Association (AAA)
- Korean Commercial Arbitration Board (KCAB)
- Kuala Lumpur Regional Centre for Arbitration (KLRCA)
- Shanghai International Arbitration Center (SHIAC)
- Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC)
- Stockholm Chamber of Commerce Arbitration Institute (SCC)
Sally is experienced in conducting arbitration procedures bilingually in Chinese and English as well as solely in English or Chinese.